Optimo Robotics OÜ started its operations in 2014 and has grown out of the engineering company ESTEG. We started our activity by offering engineering services to manufacturing companies. Over the years, our line of business has changed to robotics and manufacturing automation.
Optimo Robotics is a modern engineering company that aims to create innovative solutions and provide professional engineering services. We belong to the Estonian Machinery Industry Association and the ESTEN Group.
Optimo is Universal Robots certified system integrator.
Everything from one place!
We provide turnkey service. The service includes:
- 3D Design of equipment and robotic systems, electrical engineering
- Programming, testing
- Machine building, installation
- Upgrades, aftersales.
We follow current standards and directives, including:
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage directive 2014/35/EU
- EMC directive 2014/30/EU
- Safety of machinery EVS-EN ISO 12100:2010
- Robots and robotic devices ISO 10218:2011
- Robots and robotic devices – Collaborative robots ISO/TS 15066
- Safety design for industrial robot systems ISO/TR 20218:2018
Up to 1 year warranty
All our equipment meets with CE standards, but if necessary, we also manufacture equipment according to UL standards. We give a warranty of up to 1 year for our manufactured equipment.