Suitable for different manufacturers
Electronics and automotive
Plastic part producers
Wood industry and furniture producers
Graphical User Interface
The programming of new the new screw jobs is done through a graphical user interface. No previous robotics or programming experience are required. It is possible to set screwing speeds at the beginning of screwing, in the middle and at the end of screwdriving.
Collaborative screwdriver system
The safety solution built into the screwdriver tool tip allows a person to share the work area with a robot. The sensor detects an obstacle in front of the operating screwdriver and the robot stops momentarily.
Full process control
The servo solution allows to program the speeds and torque of the screws very precisely. The force applied to the screw during screwing can be adjusted. The screws can be tightened according to the torque or the fixation depth of the screw.
Spindle speed: 0 – 5000 p/min
Torque: 0.05 – 3.6Nm ± 0.05Nm
Tool ↑↓ movement accuracy: ± 0.1mm
Multi-stage screwing jobs – it is possible to set screwing speeds during the screwing cycle.
Compact tool tip assembly.
Suitalble tools M2-M8/TORX T6-T30/PH
Power supply – 220V/50Hz
Automatic screw feeding by pneumatic air.
Up to 2 screws per minute.
Suitable for different screw sizes.
Light tower for job status.
Feeder volume 5 dm³.
Screwdriver system main functions
- Main functions – fastening, re-tightening, un-tightening.
- Safety function integrated into screwdriver tool tip assembly for a fully collaborative approach.
- 360° fastening direction.
- Multi-stage screwing jobs – configurable screwing speeds during the screwing cycle.
- Compact tool tip assembly – designed to reach tight areas.
- The axial force applied to the screw while screwing can be adjusted. When using the forceless screw fastening method, then no axial force is applied to the product or to the robot during screwing (patent pending).
- Full screwdriver and feeder control through URCAP.
- UR+ Certified
Linear axis and special solutions
The screwdriving system can be used with most robot manufacturers’ robots, as well as with linear axes. For programming linear axis movements, we have developed software that makes it easy to record axis movements.
The system can be integrated into existing production lines or used as a stand-alone machine.
Plug & Play CoBot Screw-Driving Solution
The screwdriving system complies with the ISO/TS15006 standard. When integrating with the Universal Robot, the URCAP software is used to control the screwdriver and the feeder. Configure the entire system through the Universal Robot’s touch pendant. Integration time with Universal Robot is minimal.
Different scenarios are possible when interfacing with the UR robot:
- Human-Robot collaboration – applications that rely on full collaboration between a human operator and a CoBot.
- Human-Robot coexistence – our robotic screwdriver is safe and perfect for exposed coexistence in the workplace.
- Inside cell – Fully-automated assembly processes that require a human operator and a protective cell.